This Free Everstryke™ Pro Will Always be Ready to Start a Fire Even After Being SOAKED in Water
- Improved design: The all new Everstryke Pro has been completely redesigned, with new features like a replaceable flint, the wick last 10x longer and is even replaceable!
- Has it all: Contains the ferro rod and wick in one all-inclusive fire starting kit that fits conveniently in your pocket.
- Strikes hot, burns hot: Ferro rod strikes at over 3,000 degrees and flame burns at over 600 degrees fahrenheit
- Long Lasting: Each match is capable of 15,000 long burning strikes. Built in O-Ring keeps fuel from evaporating indefinitely ( A Zippo can run dry in as little as a week!)
- Easy to use: If you can strike a match you can start a fire (and this one won’t burn your fingertips).
- Ultimate survival tool: In a survival situation a fire is life, this tool will make sure that you can start a fire whenever, wherever you need it.
- BONUS Get my new “Ultimate Survival Skills” book FREE!
It’s The Coolest Match You’ve Ever Seen
This clever tool is an invaluable, possibly life-saving utensil that is equally at home in your wallet, purse, bug-out bag, toolbox, or even the kitchen drawer.
The all new design is made out of solid stainless steel, making it even more rough, tough, rugged, and ready for the trail.
The improved design holds double the fuel of the original Everstryke match and believe it or not, we’ve managed to make it even more simple to use!
Grab one today to make sure that no matter where you are, you’re never more than an arm’s length away from a fire source.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be 18 or older to purchase this item. The EverStryke™ Pro Match is a powerful lighter and should be handled with care. The bearer of Everstryke™ Pro Match accepts all responsibility for their use or misuse. We will not be responsible for any injuries or damages.
A Recent Survey Found That 9 Out Of 10 People Don't Have A Survival Strategy In Place...That number shocked me... because these folks clearly understand what is going on in the world we ...